Family Planning Services
The Family Planning Program provides contraceptive services and education to teenage girls and boys, as well as men, and women of childbearing age. The goals of the program are to provide services to optimize reproductive health by preventing untimely and unintended pregnancy and to improve the health of newborns.
Confidential Family Care Includes:
- Contraceptive Education for both females and males
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- • Education
- • HIV testing
- • Treatment and counseling
- Anemia Screening
- Preconception Health Counseling
- Gynecological (females) and Reproductive Health Medical Examinations (both females and males) by appointment
- Pregnancy Tests
- • Counseling
- • Referral
- • Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
Fees for services are determined on a sliding fee scale based on family income. Insurance reimbursement is, of course, accepted.