A. F. Whitsitt Center Referral
AF Whitsitt Referral Packet: updated 8-12-2021
If using a secured email platform, you can email completed referral packets to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax them to (855) 719-2502
Inpatient Residential Services
A. F. Whitsitt Center
(Residential Treatment and Withdrawl Management Services)
The A. F. Whitsitt Center is a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week residential treatment facility offering treatment to adults ages 18 and over suffering from Substance Use Disorder and co-occurring disorders.
A professional treatment team comprised of nurses, addiction counselors, and staff physician as well as social worker, care coordinators, peer recovery specialists, and psychiatrist consult. A combination of their skills and experience provide a complete program tailored to the needs of each consumer. Our program is a variable length of stay with referral to recovery residences and other levels of care as needed.
COB – Crisis Opiate Beds
10 COB available 24/7 after referral approval.
The A.F. Whitsitt Center also offers a medically monitored Withdrawl Management for alcohol, opiate, and/or benzodiazepine use disorder individuals.
Residential Treatment Services include:
- Medical Assessment
- Priority Admission for Expectant Mothers
- Withdrawal Management
- Nursing and Physician Services
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- – Gender-Specific Groups
- – Co-Occurring Treatment
- – Medication-Assisted Treatment
- – Integration into self-help strategies
- – Grief Counseling
- – Trauma-informed care and therapy
The A. F. Whitsitt Center is an Intermediate Care Facility for those individuals suffering from co-occurring disorders. Our mission is to help individuals affected by disorders to achieve a better quality of life through prevention, intervention, comprehensive treatment, and recovery support services. Our primary goal is the preservation of the dignity and well-being of every consumer through the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of a happy, productive life.
Our mission is based on six core values:
- Dignity – we believe that every person has a right to be treated with respect.
- Compassion – we feel and show this to each consumer and family member.
- Justice – we have the obligation to treat one another without prejudice, with fairness and due process.
- Service – we commit ourselves to the principle that the primary purpose of our work is to serve the good of our consumers.
- Excellence – we hold ourselves accountable to the highest possible standards of clinical care.
- Commitment – we strive to provide exceptional treatment services.